At our core, we strive to exceed expectations. This includes all constituents in our business as referred to in the book “Conscience Capitalism” and includes:
- Team members and Co-workers
- Residents and former residents
- Governmental agencies
- The environment
Our team has suggested a few sayings that exemplify Exceeding Expectations:
- Treat others how they want to be treated
- Happy Residents, Happy Staff
- You only have 1 chance to make a first impression
- Nobody rises to low expectations
Self development is a lifelong process. It is a way to assess skills and qualities, consider aims in life and set goals in order to realize and maximize potential.
Self development covers activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance the quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations.
We have been blessed with abundance and good fortune and believe that it is our duty to share with others.
The Law of Giving: “The universe operates through dynamic exchange…giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.”
Below are 9 positive effects of charitable giving:
- Spreading love
- Experience more pleasure and feelings of being grateful
- Help others in need
- Bring more meaning to your life
- Promote generosity in others by setting an example
- Motivate friends and family
- Realize that every little bit helps
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
- Join a cause
Being a Mad Genius is about being thought leaders, disruptive, and creative. Our intention is to challenge everyone at UDGI to divorce themselves from the “herd mentality” that often plagues our actions and thoughts and instead become innovators and forward thinkers.
A Mad Genius has the following characteristics:
- Stimulates a creative and positive work environment for accomplishing goals
- Ability to “Fail Up”
- Exhibits initiative and creativity resulting in improved operating efficiency
- Non-conformist, optimistic and bold